Pumpkin spice, football, changing leaves, and an extra hour of sleep aren’t the only great things about fall! This year you can also enjoy savings! ‘Tis the season of giving, so we’re giving you $450 off any of our services.
Year-end is always a busy time when it comes to back-office tasks. You’re trying to file 1099s, get everything in order for the close of the year, plan and prepare for next year…and also enjoy some much-needed R&R at the same time.
It all has to get done — might as well let us handle it AND save some money at the same time!
Here Are Our Most Popular Q4 Services:
- A One-Time Bookkeeping Cleanup – Need help getting your books up-to-date and organized? This service will get you caught up and cleaned up.
- 1099s or Other Year-End Tax Help – The 1099 deadline and the next quarterly tax deadline are both coming up quickly! Let us help you get prepared.
- Accounts Receivable Management – As cash flow gets tighter due to the continuing impact of COVID, A/R management becomes even more crucial. Understandably, this has been one of our most requested services this year. Call us before you call a collections agency.
- A One-Time Chart of Accounts Review – A chart of account review changes how you get your financial reports and aligns your historical reports with how you think about your business.
- A One-Time Financial Assessment – Are you trying to figure out if your financial house is in order? Need to evaluate people, processes or technologies? We recommend working with one of our CFOs to assess the status quo and build a plan to get you on the right track.
Take Advantage of Our Fall Promo Today!
Don’t forget: You must let us know by Thanksgiving if you’re interested in claiming this offer! Learn more about our services below, or fill out the form to talk with one of our financial experts!
Offer ends on Thanksgiving Day so fill out the form below and we will put you in touch with one of our specialists to help answer any questions you have right away. 🙂
WE ARE PRETTY AWESOME BUT DON’T JUST TAKE IT FROM US
“I can't speak highly enough of the Acuity team. The onboarding process was simple and straightforward and the fixed-fee bookkeeping has been a perfect fit for our business. The customer service is attentive, considerate, and always quick to respond.”Tony FasenOwner/President, Fasen Arts
“Acuity knows startups. We used their fractional CFO and controller services as well as their A/P and fixed-fee bookkeeping and were very pleased with the level of service and results. Matthew and Kenji are not only pros at what they do; they're entrepreneurs themselves who are very active in the Atlanta ecosystem. They have my unqualified recommendation!”Brian DallyCo-Founder & CEO, GROUNDFLOOR
“The team at Acuity is a perfect fit for our startup. They handle all our bookkeeping needs from the mundane to more complex federal grant expense segmentation and reporting requirements. I appreciate a committed partner who is always available when I need them.”Dan CiprariCo-Founder & CEO, Pointivo
“We are a small non-profit and use Acuity for our monthly bookkeeping and invoicing. They are very attentive, easy to work with, and communicate well. I would recommend them to anyone looking for accounting or bookkeeping support.”Virginia MartinExecutive Director for an organization
Our Small Business Accounting Services
Looking for top-level advisory services? Our CFOs go beyond the data to become the person you can trust to deliver sound advice about moving your business forward, whether you’re navigating funding or figuring out what your business is worth. We’ll be your sounding board, your rock, and everything in between.