Today we’re excited to announce our partnership with NetSuite! We’ve always said — and our clients have always agreed — that one of our biggest value adds is that we grow with our clients. We offer everything from entry level services like bookkeeping cleanup all the way to advanced CFO services. We help our clients with whatever their business needs at whatever stage they’re in. Adding NetSuite to our partner network will allow us to continue to serve our clients as they grow.
We are, and continue to be, proud partners of popular small business accounting platforms like QuickBooks and Xero. Now NetSuite will allow us to continue providing accounting services to our clients as they grow into larger, later-stage businesses and “graduate” from QBO & Xero.
Acuity + NetSuite
Many businesses think that a world-class solution like NetSuite is too complicated for their team to operate and too expensive to implement. It’s understandable why they would think so — especially when you consider that NetSuite is used by:
- 56 of the JMP Hot 100 private software companies
- 88% of Bessemer’s “Next Cloud Unicorns”
- 29+ recent software industry IPOs
- 22 Wall Street Journal “Billion Dollar” Start-ups.
But what many people aren’t aware of is that NetSuite was built to be both the first and last ERP that a company ever needs, which is what drew Acuity to enter into this partnership. Specifically, we’ve become a NetSuite Business Process Outsource (“BPO”) Partner which allows us to implement NetSuite for our clients quickly, help them maintain it, and all at a price point that is affordable to your current stage of growth. We are incredibly excited to bring the power of the top cloud ERP solution, NetSuite, to the SMB market through the BPO partnership.
- Broad Range of Robust ERP – Streamline business processes and free up the time and resources needed to accelerate growth, drive innovation and remain competitive by extending accounting capabilities into project, inventory and commerce operations.
- Built-In Business Intelligence – Combine data with visual analytics to generate meaningful and actionable business insight via native reporting engine and powerful, easily configurable dashboards.
- Designed to Support Growth – Easily add and customize functionality on demand as your company grows by leveraging a high scalable business management system. Run your company from birth to billions without ever having to re-implement your business system.
About Acuity’s Tech Stack Partner Network
There are some incredible tools and technologies out there to help businesses with accounting, payroll, bill pay…you name it! And we’re committed to bringing these to our clients. We have an entire tech stack team dedicated to finding and vetting potential partners. We’re also the most certified cloud accounting firm in the nation with over 100 technology certifications. When clients work with us, they gain access to an impressive network of top technologies to help them with all of their financial and back-office needs.
If you’re looking for top-tier financial services AND the most innovative technology, you’ve come to the right place. Get in touch with us today, so we can discuss your needs and figure out the services and software solutions that will best help your business.