It was all rain in the “always sunny” California for QBConnect 2017, giving Team Acuity the perfect opportunity to stay inside and check in on all of the latest and greatest in accounting technology. We met up with some new, promising technologies as well as some old favorites that just keep getting better.
To cut through the noise and get the real story on each, we made the rounds to ask everyone two core questions:
- What is the best thing about your current technology?
- What are you most excited about on the product roadmap?
Check out their answers below and use our QuickBooks Connect 2017 Twitter Guide to connect with all of your favorite speakers, sponsors and technologies well after the big event.
Technology Solutions With the Acuity Seal of Approval
- Best payroll solution: Gusto
- Best domestic bill pay solution: Bill.com
- Best international payments solution: Veem
- Best expense reporting solution: Expensify
- Best sales tax compliance solution (by a mile): Avalara
- Best AR collections solution: Invoice Sherpa
Top Niche Industry Problem Solvers
- Best in SaaS recurring payments: ChargeOver
- Best in Ecommerce (Amazon only): A2X
- Best in practice management for law firms: Clio
- Best in property management: Properbooks
QBConnect 2017 was a great opportunity to connect with our favorite technology partners. The one critique we have of the conference is the lack of content centered around cryptocurrency, a huge trend infiltrating the accounting space. Definitely hoping for some additional coverage on the topic next year. In the meantime, if you’re curious to learn more about accounting for cryptocurrency, go here.
Be on the lookout for more behind-the-scenes footage of QuickBooks Connect 2017 by signing up for our email newsletter right here.