Acuity is modern-day accounting, built specifically to serve startups, entrepreneurs, and small businesses alike. To date, we’ve proudly served over 1,000 companies. Click here to learn about some of our customer success stories.
We love to help companies grow by implementing a simple balance — they’re in charge of focusing on their business goals while we take charge of their books. And we can guarantee that you’ll be hard pressed to find what we offer in other accounting companies.
For starters, we support all levels of the financial function, from basic bookkeeping cleanup to advisory and CFO services. No matter what service(s) you’re looking for, we give each of our clients the three critical pieces of a great accounting organization: highly certified people, proven processes, and world-class accounting technologies.
Dive in below to learn more about the services we offer, the perks of working with us, our roots in Denver, and the Denver bookkeeping services we provide in nearby cities!
What We Offer
We offer everything from quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily bookkeeping to get those books clean and keep them clean. With tax-ready financials, our add-ons include:
- Historical bookkeeping cleanup
- Bill pay
- Expense reporting
- Deposit management
Our tax offerings center around making sure that your business is in compliance. Whether that’s assisting with federal/state corporate returns, federal/state personal returns, tax credits, tax extensions, 1099s, quarterly tax estimates, or something else tax-related, we’re happy to help.
Our accounts receivable management offerings help you keep your payments in check. By taking the customer collections off of you, we can get you to that pay day without ruining relationships with customers.
The specific requests we get include: email cadences, phone calls, and a dashboard with status of all accounts.
Our accounting services are part of our more complex, advisory services. We’re not just keeping your financials organized, but also taking the extra steps to understanding and interpreting your financials.
These services can range from monthly accounting, GAAP audit/GAAP compliance, and chart of accounts review, among a slew of other services.
Our chief financial officer offerings are part of our more complex, advisory services. Whether we provide you with a virtual CFO, fractional CFO, or a combination of the two, Acuity can help you plan for the future with your finances.
Some of the specific requests our CFOs get include: build a financial model, gather investor-ready financials, conduct a financial assessment, and monthly financial review and discussion.
So, Why Work With Us?
We have a pricing matrix for all of the products that we offer — and we list this structure on our website! The market is the market, and we believe that there’s no point in hiding fees or creating connections without pricing expectations.
Our pricing structure depends on your company needs, and we have several options for that. Our packages are differentiated based on cost, delivery date of financial statements, allotted transactions per month, and communication channels with your bookkeeper.
We know that budgeting right is the first step to successful small business practice, and we believe that our bookkeeping in Denver, as well as the other services we provide, are unmatched by our transparency in pricing and our commitment to helping your company grow.
Grow With Your Business
By committing to offer a slew of services, we support your growth as your accounting needs change. It can be a balancing act of optimizing the service level that our clients need, so we consistently check in on what our clients are doing and how we can better serve them.
After all, the key to growing your startup from a vision to a successful business venture is in your finances. We’re committed to serving each one of our clients with unmatched and personalized service.
Stop Relying On a Single Individual
While we always aim to minimize changes in staffing, from time to time, we need to switch out the occasional team member. And luckily, one person doesn’t make this company what it is. It takes a village!
Our clients choose Acuity for its customer service-oriented culture, confident that their expectations will be exceeded by any and everyone within our company. So, no matter what life throws at us — whether someone moves onto new opportunities, goes on vacation, or gets sick — you’ve got an entire team of experts on your side, not just one.
Just for Fun, Here Are Our Local Denver Favorites:
Favorite Denver sports teams:
- Denver Broncos (NFL)
- Colorado Rockies (MLB)
- Denver Nuggets (NBA)
- Colorado Avalanche (NHL)
- Colorado Rapids (MLS)
Favorite day hikes close to Denver:
- Hike Chautauqua Trail in Boulder to see the Flatirons (Moderate):
- Get some exercise and also see the iconic Red Rocks Ampitheater by hiking Red Rocks Trail at Red Rocks Park.
- A short hike to an alpine lake and glacier – what more can you ask for with Saint Mary’s Glacier Hike.
- A visit to Denver without checking out Rocky Mountain National Park is crime. Be sure to check out Dream & Emerald Like Hikes.
- Feeling super adventurous? Climb one of our 58 14,000+ ft peaks (aka 14er’s) in Colorado: (I’ve done 8 so far)
- For an easy but super scenic stroll, check out Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, situated with Pike’s Peak in it’s backdrop.
Favorite Denver restaurants:
- For breakfast, be sure to hit up Denver Biscuit Company for a biscuit sandwich the size of your head. The best part: DBC transforms into Fat Sully’s in the afternoon and evenings, serving pizza slices (also the size of your head).
- Feeling fancy?? El Five is a must for great food and even better views of the city.
- For Grateful Dead on repeat and the best wings (and sauces) in town, head to Fire on the Mountain.
- Want a libation you can write home about? Death & Co has established cult followings in both NYC and LA, now has a location in Denver – situated in the chic boutique hotel that is The Ramble, it’s worth a visit.
- For when you just can’t decide, check out Denver’s Milk Market – a stone’s throw away from Union Station and Coors Field – this is a 16 venue concept where you can drink a little, eat a little and shop a little.
- Hot tip: Green chili is a big deal in Colorado. If ever presented the option to add green chili to any dish (especially tacos and burritos) don’t think twice about it!
With a brewery around almost every corner, there’s a lot of great options for a cold snack here in the Mile High city. Here are some of my favorites:
Denver Bookkeeping Near Me
Surrounding Cities We Serve
Colorado Springs, CO
Fort Collins, CO
Estes Park, CO
Highlands Ranch, CO
Castle Rock, CO
Grand Junction, CO
Commerce City, CO