One of the most common traits among leaders is that most of them are very well read. Some studies show that the top CEOs read up to 60 books each year. While I’m not reading as much as most of these leaders, I am trying my best to be as well read as I can as I have found that it not only spurs creative ideas for my business, but it also serves as a mental fitness and relaxation method. When my reading habits are good, I have better ideas and sleep better at night. When I’m switching out TV or social media for reading, I feel less rested and have less clarity of thought. So I thought I’d share five books that have been important to me that I think other entrepreneurs would benefit from reading.
- Legal Accounting Software Comparison: Clio vs. TrustBooks
- What You Need to Know About Bookkeeper Fraud
- What’s In Your Wallet? Best Startup Credit Cards for Small Business Owners
- Best Cryptocurrency Accounting Software
- Outsourced CFO: How Your Startup Can Benefit From a CFO Without Paying a CFO Salary